“All is Well at Mary Brown's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mary browns famous chicken and taters
Ranked #28 of 201 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Last week, the Mrs and I went to Mary Brown's for what I call "supper." We were impressed with the cleanliness, the brightness, and the seating layout of the store.

Secondly, I was happy with the service: a long line of customers, but the servers were unfussed.

Thirdly, the food was excellent. We had chicken (hot), fries (really good), and coleslaw (really good).

All together, my wife, who is almost KFC-addicted, says Mary Brown's is her new favourite chicken restaurant. For me, it is a three-way tie: KFC, Swiss Chalet, and Mary Brown's. I think I'm out-voted on this one.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean restaurant .. staff super friendly and the food was amazing will recommend to all our friends

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Their chicken is the best. The big Mary is the best chicken on a bun hands down. All the other fast food chicken on a bun is frankenchicken. This is the real deal for about the same money. On Monday's the big Mary is 3.99

1  Thank 33maryb33
Reviewed 2 April 2017

They have good chicken. I love the batter on the chicken and taters .
Good old Big Mary , if you have not had one try one very tasty . I love the taters !
The food is alittle expensive, but very tasty !
Gotta try it see ya there .

1  Thank Allan R
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

They have good chicken. I love the batter on the chicken and taters .
The food is alittle expensive, but very tasty !
Gotta try it see ya there .

1  Thank Allan R