“Good chicken”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mary browns famous chicken and taters
Ranked #33 of 201 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2017

They have good chicken. I love the batter on the chicken and taters .
Good old Big Mary , if you have not had one try one very tasty . I love the taters !
The food is alittle expensive, but very tasty !
Gotta try it see ya there .

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

They have good chicken. I love the batter on the chicken and taters .
The food is alittle expensive, but very tasty !
Gotta try it see ya there .

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to eat ! Love the Big Mary sandwich ! Great taters .
Manager is fantastic. Workers always happy .
Great crispy chicken .
Beats any other chicken coating .
Gotta give it a go .
See ya there .

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We stop here regularly, we have not been to the other popular chicken restaurant since Mary brown came to town. I'm not sure how the French fries are because the taters are so good we have never ordered the French fries. Gonna have to ask someone else how those are.

1  Thank Cash_me_outside
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I actually enjoyed the chicken here a lot more than KFC -- definitely less greasy, and yet tender and moist. The one thing I was disappointed with though, was the taters. They tasted quite dry and bland on the inside. Texture was also grainy and mashed-potato-like. I was expecting something with a little more crunch/crispness to it. Decent, but not my kind of "potato" that I like.