“Good chicken ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mary browns famous chicken and taters
Ranked #33 of 201 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to eat ! Love the Big Mary sandwich ! Great taters .
Manager is fantastic. Workers always happy .
Great crispy chicken .
Beats any other chicken coating .
Gotta give it a go .
See ya there .

1  Thank Allan R

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We stop here regularly, we have not been to the other popular chicken restaurant since Mary brown came to town. I'm not sure how the French fries are because the taters are so good we have never ordered the French fries. Gonna have to ask someone else how those are.

1  Thank Cash_me_outside
Reviewed 20 September 2016

I actually enjoyed the chicken here a lot more than KFC -- definitely less greasy, and yet tender and moist. The one thing I was disappointed with though, was the taters. They tasted quite dry and bland on the inside. Texture was also grainy and mashed-potato-like. I was expecting something with a little more crunch/crispness to it. Decent, but not my kind of "potato" that I like.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Let me begin by saying I love KFC chicken. It's like the heroin of fast food; so addictive! That smell they pump out of their exhaust fans draws you right in. However, what I am not a fan of is the grease. Pull back the skin from a KFC breast and the grease just pours out. This never happens with Mary Brown's chicken. It is always cooked to perfection, and never greasy. In fact, most times I use their wet-nap to clean my glasses and not my fingers, as there is not need to. Order the taters instead of the fries. You won't be disappointed. The staff is always friendly and professional, and remembers my name. The restaurant itself is always clean. A great place for lunch, but get there before the local high school kids or you'll be standing in line awhile.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I can't believe that I am going to say this lol. This place is much much better than KFC...Less greasy and more flavourful

Highly recommend this place for chicken