“Big Mary”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mary browns famous chicken and taters
Ranked #36 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

Best legs in town is not an understatement. The big Mary and taters is a go to meal. The staff are courteous and friendly. Clean restaurant.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

For whatever reason my football team after our afternoon game decided to go to Mary Brown’s for lunch.

I have been to Mary Brown’s before as there is a location right near my house in Mississauga. I do like their food and enjoy changing up my fried chicken fast food every now and then.

The staff at this location were as efficient as they could be with a whole football team placing large orders between lunch and dinner. The food was great and so was the service. I enjoy Mary Brown’s every now and then. It’s all about the chicken sandwich.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

This was my first time to a Mary Browns restaurant but it was worth the trip the chicken was really juicy and the taters where amazing .Prices are excellent staff are very friendly and the restaurant was spotless.