“fresh and imaginative”

Burger Revolution
Ranked #3 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Gourmet Burgers (House Ground) and Poutine! Specializing in Locally Sourced Meat, Vegetables & Potatoes Featured on The Foodnetworks YOU GOTTA EAT HERE (2014) We are happy to say that 90% of our product is made in house, we know what we are serving you :) Celiac & Gluten Free Friendly. Come try us out...Join the Flavour Revolution!
Reviewed 12 October 2018

It's not often that a burger joint can conjure something new and different from the ubiquitous hamburger but Burger Revolution manages it. There are some interesting twists on their blackboard menu. Super-fresh burgers and fries were served with very obliging service. Gluten free buns available on all their burgers.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Can't understand these positive reviews . Do people like overcooked grey burgers ? I asked if I could have my burger pink .Not red, just pink . It came extra overcooked . Plus they must have put 3 tablespoons of mustard on it . Fries were OK but undercooked . I'm giving it 2 stars because they did a good job of wrapping my wifes burger in lettuce instead of the heavy pretzel bun .
Besides being overpriced and mediocre, they charge a surcharge for using a credit card . No beer available .

1  Thank richstowe
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Even though this is a burger place, there are almost too many different burger options to choose from. It may take you a while to decide which one to choose.

I chose the “Chèvre Guevara” Burger and I decided to make it a Combo, which added House Cut Fries and a Drink.

The burger had Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers, Bacon and Smoked Tomato Jam inside a Pretzel Bun.

The burger was tasty and I enjoyed it. Although the different flavours seemed to work, I just felt that the flavour of the beef patty was muted by the toppings. My only disappointment, was that they didn’t toast/grill the Pretzel Bun before building the burger. A burger should always have a toasted/grilled bun, especially if you are making a gourmet burger. The House made Fries were crispy and tasty.

Occasionally, I don’t mind trying these creative burger concoctions when I come across them. Though this burger was good, I should have stuck to my original thought, which was ordering a “Build Your Own Burger”, which they also offer on their menu. That way, I could enjoy what I love best about a burger, the meat patty, instead of the flavour of the patty being drowned out by the creative toppings.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in after seeing their food truck at Taste of the County.
Very helpful staff who explained the very full menu boards. Burgers were great, we tried the Rebel & the Viva, both slightly spicy.
The location is small but clean.
Will be back to try more, including the hot dogs & poutine

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Big, juicy unusual burgers. A little pricey but so different than the average Burger. Great fries too! Love it.

1  Thank Savuti M