“Great burger”

Burger Revolution
Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Gourmet Burgers (House Ground) and Poutine! Specializing in Locally Sourced Meat, Vegetables & Potatoes Featured on The Foodnetworks YOU GOTTA EAT HERE (2014) We are happy to say that 90% of our product is made in house, we know what we are serving you :) Celiac & Gluten Free Friendly. Come try us out...Join the Flavour Revolution!
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We drive passed Belleville often on our way to and from Montreal. This will be our stopping point from now on. Great burgers! Looking forward to trying others. Looks like a great poutine menu too!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Recieved an under cooked.. completely cold and pink in the middle burger.. ok mistakes happen.. brought it to staffs attention only to have them argue with me that they cook all their burgers well done and this cold pink burger can't possibly be undercooked..(the other burgers we ordered were cooked through).. they offered to make us a new burger.. while the kitchen staff loudly complained and behaved quite unprofessionally.. NEVER AGAIN

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our lunch at Burger Revolution on Dec. 6.

We both ordered The Revolution which is a 'basic' hamburger with many toppings and sauces.

There is a variety of Burgers to choose from on the Menu with many different toppings but we are not that adventurous.

We also ordered French Fries with our Burgers.

The burgers are on a Pretzel Bun which is delicious. The 'small French Fries' was a good size portion too.

Erik took our order and is very friendly and efficient.

I was just about to take our containers and garbage to their appropriate receptacles but he cleared the table for us. Thanks Erik!

I recommend BR for a delicious burger and fries in Belleville! Enjoy!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I hadn't been there in over a year and it still tasted as good as I remembered them. Great burgers with great portions and amazing toppings...you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

How can you go wrong by patronizing an establishment that got great reviews on TV (You Gotta Eat Here). My first impulsion was to go to my go to place for a hamburger, "Harvey's" a Canadian institution that I have been patronizing for over 45 years, yes I am over 60.

Anyway food wise I'm adventurous so someone suggested a revolution, why not! Got there early cause this restaurant is really small and mostly because Jackie and I were starving after spending a wonderful day visiting Prince Edward Counties vineyards. We got there in good time (5 pm) and had no problem finding a table.

The revolution offers many signature burgers but for my money I wanted to taste what the fuss was all about so I ordered a burger with cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard and relish with an order of fries and gravy. Jackie ordered the same with onion rings and some smoked cheese curds.

Small restaurant means small staff means slow service. Can't be avoided but altogether acceptable if the meal meets or exceeds expectations which it didn't on a couple of fronts. First I hate french fries that are no less than piping hot and they weren't. Second the gravey never showed up had to ask for it and was charged $1 for their omission. Third the burger was good but my cast iron seared burgers are a cut above. The secret, leave the patty alone, don't press it in the skillet. When u do that all the moisture goes AWOL. The revolution was tasty but damn it they did the unthinkable (see comment above).

Ok I told you that my go to place for burgers is Harvey's which I rate a 7.5/10. Revolution gets a better score. I rate it 8.3 on the burger and a 6 on the fries. My home cooked burger seared in a cast iron skillet is a 9 as there is always room for improvement.

BOTTOM LINE: Good burger, interesting signature burgers, quaint setting, polite staff BUT I paid twice the price for a combo burger compared to Harvey's. Tilt