“Excellent wings and ribs!”

Wild Wing Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 197 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Excellent wings and ribs. Service was very friendly and not pressing. I would definitely go there again. Take the time to visit .

There are newer reviews for Wild Wing Restaurant

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

We ordered a hundred wings for pick up and they were ready in 20 min. You could mix sauces any witch way which was great.
We love the wings here. And also ordered tow family size ceasar salads. They were ridiculously small for being " family size " with a small half cup of dressing. So ask for extra and order more if you are looking for salad.

1  Thank Lisetteki
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I love wings. Normally I order the mild "buffalo" style but this place has over 50 varieties in bone in or boneless! I loved the dry lemon pepper style here until I tried their honey blues which is honey garlic and blue cheese. It shows weird...but OMG! They even serve a side of blue cheese dip and include carrots and celery and fries!

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went tonight as we were both craving a nice cold beer and some wings after a long day. We waited at the cash register for over 10 minutes without even being acknowledged. I understand it was busy, but being a server myself, I would never let customers just stand there as I walk by multiple times without even saying, 'hello', 'I'll be right with you', etc. Ridiculous. Won't be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Good food, great service. BF had wings; I had a burger with sweet potato fries and both were great. Exactly what we needed.