“Mmmmm good!”

Greek Oasis
Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at this small but friendly restaurant the other day. I had the Pita Gyro with a side salad for $7.99. Great deal! Yesterday my wife and I ate there again and I had the same Gyro but this time with a side of fries. She had Chicken Souvlaki which I also,tasted of course, and it was great.
The meal was delicious, the fries are fresh cut and rivalled chip truck fries for taste and freshness and were perfectly cooked!
This is a little hidden gem here in Belleville, close to the 401.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Similar to Minos & Greektown takeouts in Kingston. If you truly like Greek food, this is the only place in Belleville with Lamb Kabob on the menu. Best Greek food in town.

There are several small tables to eat in. (The exit door lets cold air in so be aware) This place can be booming with take out. This says more about the place than I can. Some people in line have already paid so maybe you can go straight to the cash.

Enjoy

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This little Greek restaurant offers a great menu of traditional Greek food plus typical North American fare.

The meal servings were quite large and very tasty. The potatoes are wonderfully flavoured with spices. The family pack dinner served three with left-overs.

I recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Authentic Greek cuisine with accompanying music and ambience. Prior to becoming a vegan we came here for the souvlaki, gyros, Greek potatoes and rice ....so good. Since beginning vegan they have been so very accommodating. We love coming here for the food and warm welcoming service.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and salad. I had filet minion skewer with rice and vegetables and it was amazing. I will definitely go back for another great gourmet meal.