“San Souci.... Great Banquet Centre in the Heart of Downtown Belleville!”
Review of Sans-Souci

Sans-Souci
Ranked #29 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I attended this well appointed and lovely restaurant recently when "Grannies For Africa" had a fundraising event. The banquet room was well laid out and the traffic patterns worked well at the event. The food that the Chef made especially for this event, was, in short, phenomenal. He made a wide variety of mouth watering and exotic foods... all beautifully spiced, some mild and some strong... all appropriate for the each dish. Here I am weeks later, remembering how good it was. Parking was excellent.. lots of parking... in fact parking for well over 100 cars... on the river-side parking lot immediately behind the building. Back to the building.... I walked through a very nice, jazzy, funky 'front' restaurant to get to the banquet hall, and made a mental note to come back jsut for the restaurant experience... looked like great pastries, lattes, and more were to be had. For our event, or any event requiring banquet facilities and a great Chef, I would recommend San Souci quite highly.
- Lise A.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I has a wonderful dinner here with our 3 & 4 month old babies and were shown such great care & compassion by the staff. The tables were well spread out, so it was nice not to feel like we were bothering anyone when it came time to feed the babies as well. Very relaxing atmosphere. The food and wine was mouthwatering and infused with the perfect amount flavor. So delicious! I highly recommend!!
I have also been to weddings that were catered by Sans Souci and the food was always impeccable!!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My friend and I came here with our young infants for Quintelicious to enjoy an early dinner as new moms. We were treated so well from the staff and management (so well in fact that a woman complained that my baby was crying and I was nursing her and the staff told her that they would not ask us to leave, or to go to another room) Being a new mom at the time this was amazing of them to do that as I was still trying to get the hang of breastfeeding and trying to function like a normal human being. Getting dressed some days as a new mom can be hard enough let alone actually going out for dinner and having to worry about upsetting everyone. If you're one of these people that gets upset by hearing a baby cry or by seeing a women breastfeeding (trust me I was being discreet) please remember that going out in public can be hard enough without being judged, and if the baby is upsetting you, TRUST ME the baby is most certainly causing some stress for the parents as well. I can guarantee that I was not "Oblivious" as this woman thinks I was.

Sans-Souci Thank-you for being a child friendly, breast feeding friendly, new mom friendly establishment.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We organized a 3 day Ford Model 'A' car tour to Prince Edward County area. Our first night we had arranged months prior for dinner for 59 people. Greg the owner, was excellent to work with. Gave us suggestions & offered a wonderful meal at a very reasonable cost. We had a separate room to ourselves. Finally the time arrived, Friday, August 18th and the food was plentiful & very good. He kept telling everyone to have 2nd's. A great assortment of desserts, cheesecakes, fresh fruits etc. Serving staff were very friendly. I would not hesitate in the least to recommend this restaurant for a meal. Thank you Greg!!

1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Dropped in during the Film Festival........nobody acknowledged we were there..........several others arrived and we realized we were supposed to check in at the bar. Ordered lunch (and it was very, very good)........no spoon, no other cutlery, no salt, etc........service was not on the top of the list BUT the food was great.

1  Thank TreadmillTina