“Really not good.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

So disappointed. Food not fresh...soggy...greasy...room temp. I was embarassed I took visiting family members from out of town there. Never again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 7:20 on a Thursday night, well beyond the 4:30-6:30 rule I have for buffet food and were amazed at the quantity of fresh offerings. It was busy but this place can hold hundreds! We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

My wife and I stopped by here while passing through Belleville as we have for years and several management changes. The food quality is okay although we found it was almost all chicken dishes with a few shrimp and fish and only one beef dish. We went at 5 pm for an early dinner and the price was $16.99. Last time we went there 6 months ago it was $14.99. There were more vegetable dishes this time and a few sushi dishes. Overall, if you are looking for a quick meal of reasonable quality and not overly expensive it's fine.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We hadn't been here in a long time. We had one of our first dates 10 years ago here. Not much had changed in 10 years. Food was Good, not great. Very few options that were gluten friendly. Fit the bill for today but not a place I would go out of my way to visit .

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is a reasonable place to dine out....they offer seniors a discount. Food here is mostly Chinese...no roast beef. Won Ton soup is quite good. They serve 3 soups but have never tried the others...nice little salad bar....and small desert bar....also ice-cream for dessert. All for under $20.00