“Best Vietnamese in town”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Ranked #22 of 201 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Always a great meal from here. Pho and Singapore noodles are excellent. Tried the fresh spring rolls last time and just ok

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We always order their Pho and Spring rolls. We always call ahead for our order and they let us know how long it takes for them to prepare it. Always taste great & fresh.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Been here many times and will be here many more. Food is always great, dine in is small but ok if you just want s quick lunch. Owners are always friendly. Great place especially if you want take out. Call ahead to order as they do get busy.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

So many items on the menu to choose from! But it was sooo hot in this restaurant that I couldn't really think. It was a weekend, andI take out only, so we quickly ordered then sat outside for the 25 minute wait.
I have had really good vietnamese food before. This isn't it. Not many vegetables and the fried onions on top seemed weird and out of place. The spring rolls were very good though.
The bathroom was dirty but had air conditioning! All in all, the place was hot and tired.
I'm glad I only paid $10 for my meal but I likely won't go back. Great location though.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Ok, for starters, I adore Pho. It's definitely one of my favourite comfort foods. This pho is just... alright, nothing special and definitely way overrated by locals. My pho didn't come with the usual lime and Thai basil, but instead with a teeny morsel of lemon which was disappointing. Next time I crave pho I'll wait until I go to Ottawa or Toronto and won't waste my time with this place.
I also had the red chicken curry, which was awful. It was super thick and served with raw tomatoes and cucumber. More veggies and a better made sauce would have improved this dish.
Also, the restaurant itself seemed dirty.

2  Thank Josée N