“Late night dinner”
Review of Shoeless Joe's

Shoeless Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Shoeless Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 197 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Great atmosphere, great food and great service. It was busy but we were seated right away. Our server was over to take our drink order pretty quickly.

There are newer reviews for Shoeless Joe's

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Cudos to the cook and the staff . I asked the waitress if it was possible to make the pad Thai dish extra hot and the waitress talked to the cook and he did just that . The cook was concerned so he came out to check to see if it was too hot. I said no and that it was the second hottest dish I had ever tried. Only a little run down place in Mexico that I have tried anything hotter. I told the cook I very much appreciated his efforts. Sorry I didn't get the names of the cook or waitress but all I can say is excellent

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Meh. Food was 'ok'. Nothing special. A little overpriced for what you get. Server was good and attentive (didn't get his name unfortunately). Screaming kid behind us. The family was apparently friends of the manager. Why do people bring their young ones to a bar like this?? Just once I'd like to go for a cold beer and some good food without kids running around. But hey, that's just me.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We were on our way to Ottawa and we stopped at Belleville looking for a decent restaurant to eat. We came upon Shoeless Joe, always see one, but never had the opportunity to try it. So we went and we were attended very quickly, it was a Friday afternoon little after 6:30pm on the Canada Day Weekend, so it was not too crowded at that time. I ordered the pecan crusted chicken breast with mash potato, garlic butter green beans and jalapeño, it was the most delicious meal I had. Portion size was great for me. I ate every bit of my meal. My friend had a salad and sweet potato fries. The weather was warm and sunny, we had our meal on the patio. The restaurant is next to a hotel and close to the 401 exit. So quite a few people came over to the restaurant, by 7 pm the I notice more patrons. The service was great, we did not felt rushed. The waitress was very friendly. If you are thinking of going to Shoeless Joe, try their pecan crusted chicken.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

The noise, the noise! The music was so loud we couldn't hear the hostess as she yelled over the music. The poor staff has to work in those conditions for hours at a time. We left after the main course and had our drinks elsewhere. We talked to the manager and he turned down the music.