“crepe at first site”
Review of Eggsquis

Eggsquis
Ranked #10 of 212 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 30 September 2018

WE loved our breakfast at eggsquis. It was our first time there. My souse had the ham and swiss omelette on a crepe which I have never see him order a crepe in my life, He loved it. Go there hungry! I ordered the strawberry, custard banana crepe with rel maple syrup of course to die for. The plates come out beautiful. I ate lots of my spouses potatoes as well. WE ordered fresh grapefruit juice which I don;t normalltylike at all, but loved this one, I guess thats the difference with fresh juice. Two thumbs up. Great service. It was pretty busy in there when we went so that must mean their doing something right. I can;t wait to go back, my mouth is drooling just thinking of it. :)

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Excellent quality food with generous helpings in a busy dining room setting. Not licensed.
Wide-ranging menu, and friendly, usually quick service.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, great portion, great service ! Very busy and yet everything run so smooth. Just simply amazing. We stop here or in Kingston every single time we travel from Newmarket to st-Jerome.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

1st time here, greeted promptly upon arrival, seated immediately, given a few choices of tables to sit at. lots on the menu. Coffee was only $1 additional on top of the meal price.The staff are very well trained, the food is very good. The portion sizes are generous. Very clean restaurant. This restaurant is a fine oiled machine, very busy , but the staff are clearly doing an amazing job to make it all work.

1  Thank Cash_me_outside
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Went here for a breakfast with my mother, wife and our 2 kids (4&6). They have a great kids menu with some interesting options. It's a small menu held with a rivet that you have to spin/pivot from the top, making it a little difficult to look through I found (especially with a 4 year old you can't choose so you have to go through it a dozen times). Other than that though, everything was AMAZING. One of the best omelettes I've ever had, the waitress was great about discussing the menu with my wife and offering her a substitution that would let her have the choice she wanted while avoiding a topping she didn't want. Super happy and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Dan L