“Mediocrity at its finest”

Nineteen (XIX) Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 199 Restaurants in Belleville
Description: We are a casual fine dining restaurant. We offer everything from in house smoked ribs to braised lamb. One of Quinte's largest wine selection, craft beer and a great place to book for events. No dress code required, come by for a drink or great coffee. Experience one of the best patios in the Quinte region.
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for the first time for a staff Christmas lunch. The first impression with the decor and atmosphere was nice, clean and modern. Only fits about 30 people inside and I could see it being more intimate at night with dimmed lights.

The service was very slow. May have been a fluke or the person may have been new but we waited an hour and 20 minutes for our food(2 soups with salads, 2 sandwiches and 2 fish and chips). Not a great first impression. The ham and brie sandwich was great though.

Hopefully it won't be the last time we go, would be a nice spot in the summer on the patio.

Chris H, Manager at Nineteen (XIX) Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Our first mediocre review and there was much rejoicing :)))

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Had lunch with husband, baby and the in laws. Everyone was very pleased with their meals. I had the ham and Brie sandwich and have been waiting impatiently to go back and have it again! I didn't love the Caesar salad (It's not that it wasn't good just not what I expected), though I do love the fact that the dressing did not come out of a bottle but was made in house. The sweet potato fries are the best I've had so far. Definitely going back!

Chris H, Manager at Nineteen (XIX) Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Hi BCChipchase, I apologize for not responding faster, ty for the kind review, we look forward to your return :)

Team@Nineteen

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Have been there 3 times now , love the atmosphere and decor. Waitresses all very friendly. The food is really good, love there caesar salad and sweet potato fries . Everything I have had has been excellent. Will definitely be going back.

Chris H, Manager at Nineteen (XIX) Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Thank you Wendy for your great review, I am glad you like our Ceaser, we try to make everything a bit more modern and freshest as we can, hope to see you soon,

team @ Nineteen

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Went for lunch with a friend and was pleasantly surprised. Nice decor and the menu was good. Our server was great and we enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Will definitely return. Great sweet potato fries !

Thank you Susan G for your kind review, look forward to seeing you again :)

team @ Nineteen

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I've wanted to check this place out for awhile due to the few decent places to eat and drink in Belleville, and I have to say this place blew me away. The atmosphere is modern and cool and the food was much better than you'd expect from a golf course. But nothing tops the service we had. It was 100% on point, and we have our server, Janet, to thank for that. She was funny, efficient, charming and anticipated our needs before we even knew what they were. Great decor, amazing food and even better service!
I'll definitely be back !!

1  Thank Adam H
Chris H, Manager at Nineteen (XIX) Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you Adam for your amazing review. I will pass on your compliments to Janet. Hope to see you soon,

The team @ Nineteen.