“Excellent Coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for and if you like good coffee then this the place. I don’t mind
Aging a bit more for a great Latte but since I have been living in the US for the last 5 years and traveling back and forth, the same drink in the US is over $1.00 more.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Coming from a small town it was a fun adventure to taste the variety of coffees at Starbucks. Found staff most accommodating with my questions.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Great place to go and read or whatever with any type of coffee you want or something else its up to you. Staff are friendly just a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Needed my Latte fix after a few days away. I went in and got my Grande Vanilla Latte Non-fat extra hot. That was so good!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This Starbucks never seems to have a chair to sit in. Also when you ask for drinks for here they don't give you a for here cup. I don't like making extra garbage when I don't have to. The service is good and the drinks and food tasty.