“Thank you for making eggs Benedict!”

Birdy's Fine Casual Dining
Ranked #12 of 197 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Description: Close to the travel wonders of Prince Edward County, Birdy's is a friendly, casual place to explore the world of food. Featuring wines from PEC vintner Huff Estates. Outdoor on the patio or in our private meeting room, Birdy's will take care of you with interesting food, great drinks, and great atmosphere.
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Moved to the area last summer and could not for the life of me find a place that serves eggs Benedict ( besides Denny's...which I can appreciate in a pinch but it's really not the same). But then this lovely spot opened up, in walking distance no less, and not only do they make great benny's but they make a fantastic smoked chicken pasta you need to try...yum!
Also, the owner(?) is a lovely lady that seems to be there all the time to make sure you enjoyed your meal...which we do

1  Thank BCChipchase
There are newer reviews for Birdy's Fine Casual Dining

Reviewed 21 November 2016

My family of 12 went for an anniversary celebration on a Sunday evening and we all agree it was one of the best meals we've had for a very long time and the price was very reasonable. The owner and her staff took care of my family like we were part of their own and the table setting was stunning. We were made to feel very welcome and the service was impeccable. We were also treated to a special home made dessert that was incredible. I highly recommend this place for a nice dinner and there aren't any around open on a Sunday that isn't a chain.

1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 11 November 2016

We're just home (about a 20 minute drive) from Birdy's, where we had lunch. At least 15 times since leaving there, I've said a variation of "my god, I loved that..." The service was impeccable, the food fantastic. I had the best grilled cheese of my life, with a side of the beet salad - it was like a party in my mouth. My husband had the homemade burger, and said it was almost as good as mine. (He's a smart man). The fries were handcut, and perfectly cooked. The bread pudding with whiskey sauce was incredible.

We will be back. Again and again.

1  Thank Michele F
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We are here right now. Our server Cassandra helped us test and try a few wines which we appreciated. We have ordered prime rib and pickerel and I know it will be amazing. It is such a warm and comfortable restaurant which makes the food even tastier. Another nice night out.

1  Thank Ken751
Management response:Responded 9 November 2016

We really appreciate your feedback and support. Cass said it was a real pleasure to serve you and your family.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Our first trip here was on the weekend, 6 of us. Everything was wonderful.

The restaurant is a good size, but is broken up into three dining areas. People familiar with the Wahoo and Pape's a couple generations ago will be familiar with the location and layout.

The menu has a number of great choices, with different fish, pasta, beef or chicken options. Sizes were generous and service was excellent, with a number of follow-ups and check-ins by the server and manager.

Everyone at the table said they would go back.

1  Thank DiveProf
Management response:Responded 9 November 2016

Your positive feedback is very much appreciated.
Tina