“Good sushi”
Review of Dragon Rolls

Dragon Rolls
Ranked #10 of 200 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We ordered from the lunch menu,it was fairly simple with the Ipad. The sushi was very good, particularly enjoyed the Boston roll. The place seemed fairly busy but we didn't have to wait long for our food to come out. My only (minor) complaint is that all of the servers seem to want to be somewhere else. They weren't rude, just visibly unhappy. Not sure if that's down to overwork, they were busy the entire time we were there.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

We decided to try out this new restaurant on a Friday night. The iPad ordering system is a new concept to us, but a server gladly explained the process. You can at all you want, but they do caution you not to waste food as it is frowned upon and can result in an extra charge. This we don't mind as there is definitely a huge waste at the traditional buffets. They also have menu meals.

We arrived before the crowd and the place did fill up. Service slowed down noticeably and, overall, we were there for over 1 1/2 hours. They could have used additional staff over this timeframe.

The menu is varied and they do advertise which dishes are spicy. Ordering each dish as you progress is a great idea and they all come out piping hot.

Chopsticks are the primary utensils but forks/knives will be readily provided on request. Special chopsticks are provided for the ice cream. They are called spoons.

Value for the dollar? We're not fully convinced. Dropping the price a couple of dollars for the "all you can eat" might convince us to go back more frequently.

1  Thank Freedom50plus
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

At 13.99 for lunch, you really can't have any complaints about this place! My only one is that the maki is avacado-heavy, and I'm not a huge fan of avacado. To each their own!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

We decided to try out the new restaurant in town and we were very impressed.
The restaurant is very open and spacious, and the decor is new and not distracting. That is to say, I came away with a good impression but cannot remember too many details. That's OK, I guess, since we went for the food.
And we weren't disappointed. Note: if you aren't familiar with the usual types of sushi, the menu isn't going to help you identify what's in what...
Speaking of the menu, it's on an ipad - you simply select the dishes you would like, and the kitchen sends them out...
We tried a bit of everything. The Thai and Chinese dishes were very good, the teriyaki meats were excellent, and the sushi was certainly tasty. I thought the Thai dishes could have been a bit spicier, but everyone else at the table thought they were just right. Wimps.
We will be going back again. Soon, I hope.

1  Thank RealCust
Reviewed 13 June 2016

My spouse & I dined out here on a Saturday with another couple. Being a Saturday night we were smart enough to make a reservation so did not wait long for a table. The servers were very polite and efficient. Food came out quite fast and there was a very good selection. The meal itself was excellent! Very tasty and of course plenty of it since it is all you can eat so to speak. Will definitely be going back and highly recommend.