“Nando’s”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #128 of 537 Restaurants in Barrie
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Bought gift certificate for a customer and had lunch. Food was excellent and the manager was very informative and even gave me a free bottle of sauce. I have gone back a few times since and always been happy.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We are Portuguese
This place is insulting all Portuguese restaurants Period

We recently moved to Barrie and Family was coming for a visit for my Birthday
From Toronto
Well we were shocked and disgusted
Damn Google lead us here
That's ok we will also tell everyone Portuguese to not waste their time or money.

This is not a Portuguese Restaurant

We were fooled by their advertising.
Pure BS

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

One night after work I didnt feel like cooking and wanted something different so I stopped in at Nandos after some shopping in the park place plaza.
To be honest when I first looked at the menu I found it to be very basic and I was unpleasantly surprised once I payed for my order - I felt it was overpriced for such a basic meal I could buy from a Zehrs hot counter for way cheaper.
Once I got my meal home I realized why one would pay so much for this! The chicken was absolutely the most tastey, juicy mouth watering peice of chicken I had eaten in a long time! The sides were all fresh and delicious. The sauces were all tasty. I will definitely be back again and willing to pay for such quality food !

1  Thank Fireandearth900
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This location is bright and spacious. There is lots of seating and plenty of table space, The peri peri chicken is excellent. Cafeteria style eating at its best.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We love this place whenever we are passing through Barrie. It is close to the highway and shopping. It is close to Tesla Superchargers too. The food is consistent and the fantastic. The coleslaw and peri peri wedges go nice with the chicken. The portguese chicken is cooked on a open fire grill. Great atmosphere and dcor.

Been to Nando's? Share your experiences!