“Would drive the 20 min for this pizza ”
Review of Papa John's Pizza

Papa John's Pizza
Ranked #180 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best pizza I have ever tasted. The whole family agrees. My son had it at a friend's house and being a pizza connasiuer :) he raved about it. Since I never had it I ordered the XL pepperoni. The pizza looked so yummy. They give you a dipping sauce and a few of the those green mild peppers. What a great little add on. Customers remember these little touches. Currently on Mondays you get up to 50% off depending on Sunday nights NFL score. So 40-7 gives you 40% off. I would've included a picture but it was too late... I never eat 3 slices but I couldn't resist. The sauce has a mild sweetness. Home made not canned. You can taste the difference. The pepperoni was not salty. Good amount of cheese and asking to cook it a little extra, it was perfect. Sometimes we forget about the little, non-franchised stores. It is well worth trying.

1  Thank Naz O

Reviewed 28 May 2015

We usually order from another pizza place. I decided to try Papa Johns'. I ordered the 6 cheese pizza with sausage. VERY fresh and yummy. Will order again soon. Very pleasant staff.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Papa John's pizza has to be the best pizza in town. Always very fresh and hot. I haven't tried anything else on the menu but I have been told that the food is awesome....