“Great Wood Fired Pizza as Usual!”

Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint
Ranked #67 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Great food as usual, but on this day the service was a little slow, they appeared to be understaffed. Tried a new appetizer dish, the Meatball Garlic Bread Sliders and they were delicious!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

There is allot of different types of pizza. But I found the pizza didn't taste any different than anywhere else. I found the restaurant very cold and kept my coat on the whole time. Maybe this is why I didn't enjoy it that much.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Have eaten here a few times. As well as the other location in Barrie.

Every meal I've had here was excellent.

The pizzas are great.

My favourite app was the meatball sliders. Those were excellent.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Arrived here hungry cold and thirsty. Staff greeted us cheerfully very quiet night due to storm so the service was (and always is spectacular). We had the roasted chicken pie with marinated tomatoes,goat cheese, pesto and arugula/tomato sauce. Desert was sweet balls with cinnamon and dulcet des Leche sauce (very sweet but not enough sauce). Highly recommended thier pizza always done to perfection you can actually watch the pizza in the wood fire. Featured on the food network show "You have to eat here" (on you tube site)with great reviews. I never eat anywhere else in Barrie. Its best pizza in town.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I live across the street from Pie and have eaten here numerous times and the food is always amazing. The Paperdelle pasta dish is the best in town and the pizzas and wraps and everything is super yum!!! The staff are all very friendly.

This is a casual spot and while the food is amazing its decor is more family sports bar. I eat here at least once a week and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend Pie !!!