“Amazing Food Superb Quality ”

Pie Wood Fired Pizza Joint
Ranked #67 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I live across the street from Pie and have eaten here numerous times and the food is always amazing. The Paperdelle pasta dish is the best in town and the pizzas and wraps and everything is super yum!!! The staff are all very friendly.

This is a casual spot and while the food is amazing its decor is more family sports bar. I eat here at least once a week and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommend Pie !!!

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Pizza really over cooked for a wood stone pizza. Lacked flavour cheese rubbery
Although fresh herbs were good. Much better out there fir the money would suggest bostin pizza at least yoy know what you arw getting

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Our family of 5 ate dinner here on a Saturday night. The menu is fun with lots of interesting pizza toppings. We were seated quickly, and drinks came quickly. Then our mains took a long time. All tables around us received their food first, finally the waitress came out to say 2 of our pizzas had been burnt, and they were making fresh ones. It was worth the wait, and luckily we were not in a hurry. We left with lots of left-overs. Over all would recommend. There were a lot of families and kids there. Not a lot of ambiance, rather loud. I would go again just for the food.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

This place is overated! Lots of bells and whistles and fancy menu and pizza names but at the end of the day myself and two others I was with concurred that this was not good pizza! Very greasy and bland. I ate half of mine only and didn't even want to take the rest home. Very over-priced! Not kidding when I say Pizza Pizza wold have been a better option! Service was fine though!

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

. The wood pie venues are both very different at both ends of the city. In south end is like a school dinning room with a bar round the corner. The downtown venue is by far the better of the 2 with view of the lake.
The Customer service and spectacular fresh toppings are what make their wood pie pizzas different from those other American pizza franchises. I only now visit and recommend this venue frequently and I've never been disappointed.