“Polish food”

Eva's Deli
Ranked #234 of 545 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Eastern European
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Polish food, friendly service great lady the food was great and a corn beef sandwich on rye . I tried her cabbage rolls So good . Great food and great service . She also has homemade pierogies and homemade soup every day .

Reviewed 13 May 2016

They used to cook their food fresh but now since they moved, they make there food ahead of time and microwave. Disgusting! Was like eating a piece of rubber. That was a waste of $7.00

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Homemade, great food. Easy to get what you would enjoy and good with my allergies!! Have gone back many times.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

what a treat lunch was we had the combo plates with schnitzel, cabbage rolls, perogies(best I ever tasted) and a nice starter salad...

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Located in the south end of Barrie, Eva's Deli offers up a pretty good lunch for a reasonable price. I enjoyed my two cabbage rolls and five pierogies with sour cream. For $11.30, you received a decent sized portion of the above. The service was friendly and pretty quick. I got my food to go, but the restaurant has a comfortable feeling that is inviting. I will return to Eva's when I'm looking for a good European deli meal at a reasonable price!!

Been to Eva's Deli? Share your experiences!