“Lunch specials”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #304 of 529 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My wife of 50 yrs and I went out for the luncheon special at East Side Mario's today and thoroughly enjoyed the luncheon daily menu of seafood linguine and chicken tetrazzini with alfredo sauce. Both were delicious and plentiful. The side order of Caesar salad was a meal in itself. The service was good and the staff friendly. These meals are excellent values.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Earlier this month I Celebrated my 25th birthday and I decided that I wanted something special. So I choose East Sides Marios I am happy to say I made the right decision. The service was excellent. Our server made sure that we always had full drinks and kept their wonderful bread soups and salads coming. It was an amazing meal. I had their amazing chicken parmesan which is my favorite dish they serve. Whenever I get to go there I have it every time. What made the day even more great was having my birthday cake we brought with us lit with birthday candles. Also the staff got the entire restaurants attention as they sang happy birthday to me. It was a great day. I recommend this restaurant too anymore looking for a great experience and great Italian food.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Sometimes in life you get what you pay for and East sides is cheap.The food is not great but the price is reasonable.I go there and load up on the soup and bread and take the main home to eat for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

They have a great manager there that is constantly circling around the resteraunt. She pitches in and helps and always alert to cater to customers. Place is super clean and a pleasure to visit. Of course the food is excellent!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

IT must have been renovated since last we were in, think the menu was too found IT expensive for pre frozen food.