“Lovely lunch”
Review of Il Buco Ristorante

Il Buco Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Buco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Cross street: Bayfield
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I wish I'd asked the name of our server because he was outstanding. Efficient service and very friendly.
The food was great too! I had the Portobello mushroom stuffed ravioli in a rose sauce. My companion had the beef carpaccio and the pork entree. We both had the tiramisu and everything was delicious.
The entrance does look very small but the restaurant itself is large and we were lucky enough to be able to enjoy our lunch in the sunshine, on the patio overlooking the lake.
A wonderful experience. If you have a chance to visit please do.

1  Thank Diane A

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife and I stumbled across this restaurant today while shopping on Dunlop St., downtowns main drag close to Lake Simcoe. The entrance appeared small and I expected a pretty tiny place. Was I wrong. After walking up a couple of small flights of stairs, we entered a fairly large restaurant with really nice décor. The staff were friendly and efficient and the food was excellent. The Caprese salad was superb as well as the pasta and my wife's veal was excellent. The tiramisu was also really good. Outstanding patio outside as well. We will definitely be back. There for lunch, I asked to look at the dinner menu which looks to offer complex and classic Italian food. As they say on the food network...YOU GOTTA EAT HERE

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful day to sit on patio and enjoy the view. As always the food is delucious and excellent service. I arrived early for lunch and their were plenty of open tables, a chatty group of three sat themselves directly beside me.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Parking was a small chore but worth it. Awesome patio view of the harbour, had the beef carpacio and veal with tomato sauce. Very delicious. ..! Very nice restaurant. ...

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Great Food, Very Tasty, Wonderful choice of Wines, Great Friendly Service with an excellent view of the Barrie Waterfront overlooking the Bay.