“This ain't Pizza PIzza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Got takeout at the Bryne location which is a little out of the way. As it was my first time here, it did take a few minutes to view the menu. Very creative combinations, however none that are the familiar ones. Don't ask for a Deluxe here. Doesn't exist. That said I had the blue cheese, pear and carmelized onion pizza with walnuts. It was very good - nice thin fired crust, and great tasting fresh ingredients> the only improvement I would make is to include some al a carte choices for toppings. Not every body is this "creative" And secondly go a bit heavier on the toppings as they were a bit thin. Good thing it was a nice crust .

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Been to Pie twice now and I always love it!! The menu options are quite inventive with interesting names and options. Service was quick and excellent.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

As a wood-fired pizza addict, this pizza place, and esp the one on Victoria St in Barrie, are my favourite restaurants in Barrie. They have so many types of pizza to try, some even a little bizarre. I’ve enjoyed every one I’ve eaten there. The servers have always been friendly and the atmosphere is good. The place on Victoria St overlooking Lake Simcoe tends to be quieter than the noisier party-like atmosphere of Commerce Park Dr. When my husband asks me where I want to go to for my birthday or other celebration, my response always is the “PIE”.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in after a movie for some pizza and calamari. While the service was good, the food was not. The calamari was pretty awful, so bad we left most of it behind, which is odd as I tend to have no problem consuming deep fried goods. The pizza was pretty average. Def better pies to be found in town

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Gluten free pizza is delicious! Loved the toppings and the chicken wings were amazing! We got the family size and finished no problem.

Date of visit: August 2018