“Good thin crust pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Good assortment of thin crust pizza. Reasonably priced. The place can get pretty busy and loud. Loud music, mostly rock music from 70's and 80's videos playing. Not sure I'd go here again with the family. More suitable for adults in my opinion.

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Michelle G

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday night. Not overly busy, maybe half full. The service was initially excellent and steadily got worse. The food was decent; we ordered the salty balls (meh, not as good as the description makes them sound), Caesar salad (delicious), the Porky pizza (great for meat-lovers) and the More Cowbell pizza, which unlike its name was the most bland slice of pie I've ever had. Or waitress disappeared after we placed our orders, didn't check on us once after. We had to track her down for our bill and a leftovers box; was too busy chatting with her coworkers while we waited over 20 minutes. Won't be back. The food didn't win out over the poor service.

3  Thank Amy G
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We came here for lunch on a Sunday after doing some shopping, this location is pretty convenient, right off the highway. The menu's are a part of the tables, which I thought was kind of neat. Their menu is pretty eclectic with a lot of interesting pizza toppings, some that you wouldn't think to pair together. We ordered calamari to start and St. Lucia pie (minus the coconut shreds) and the Hedge Hog. The calamari was pretty tender, I wouldn't say they were the best I had but nor were they the worst either. The St. Lucia pie was the better of the two, the pineapple added a nice freshness to it. The hedge hog is pretty heavy but if you love a lot of meat on your za, this is the one for you. I found it gave me heartburn for hours after though. The crust was decent, nice chew to it and not over or under-cooked. All in all I would recommend this place if you haven't tried it and you're in the area, definitely not a 'go out of your way to visit' joint though.

1  Thank Heatherrrly
Reviewed 19 March 2017

My wife and I decided to go to Barrie for the day to go to a spring flower show and shop.We decided for lunch we would try the Pie as we love wood fired pizza. We arrived at noon and got seated at a booth and our server Ashley ran us through the menu and mentioned the lunch special which was a smaller pizza for $9. We ordered ice water for my wife and coke for myself and appetizers. My wife had French fries and I had squid which was perfect and that is very hard to do.My wife had the small $9 pizza. A Funguy and I had a regular size Clamtastic Pie. Both where delicious. Ashley made sure our drinks where topped up and that we where happy. Fantastic food and servive. We both can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

We went in to get a pizza and got a photocopy of a pizza....lol. Quicker than walmart photo too. The preschool seating and menus that are glued to the tables are a good touch too. Great place for the kiddies I guess, but get your wallets out!

1  Thank D N