“Great food and customer service”
Review of Club Ash

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Club Ash
Ranked #7 of 17 Nightlife in Barrie
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I recently bought a Wagjag for surf and turf and dessert at this restaurant.I booked it early in the week to go for our anniversary on the Sarurday with another couple. I was aware that there was a Tango demonstration going on that night but it shouldn't be a problem. Friday night I got a call from Russ who said the venue had been overbooked for the demo and would we go in at 5pm or change the date. When I finally got to speak with Russ I told home we were celebrating an anniversary and did not want to eat that early and he went out of his way to accommodate us at the original time.
We did not expect the meal we got. We had either soup or a wonderful salad. The main course was to die for. Good sized lobster tail and steak you could cut with a spoon. The dessert was also amazing. Service was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Thank you Russ for coming through for us.

1  Thank Judith H

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We went to Club Ash for dinner with another couple and really enjoyed the whole evening. The atmosphere, music, service and food were all great! The server was intune with us, joking around, having some fun, but was quite aware of other customers who didn't want that kind of interaction. We tried the Asado meat platter and were impressed with the quality of all the meat. We would definitely go back for dinner!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I tried Argentinian BBQ (asado) for the first time with my husband in England last year and absolutely loved it. When we heard that there was an asado restaurant opening up in Barrie we decided to give it a shot to see if it lived up to our expectations. We brought another couple with us and each couple ordered the grill platter for two. It was delicious and much like we had in England. It is nice to have a selection of meats and sides and there is no way you will leave hungry with all the food. Also, we really enjoyed the restaurant itself, it had a very cozy atmosphere and the decorations were really well done. We definitely plan on going back again.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

from when I walked in to when I was getting ready to leave the place was amazing. great warm atmosphere, the music in the background was great. Food was delicious and cooked to perfection. For a new place that just opened it was a good look for them. Me & my friends had a great time and we enjoyed our selves. The prices are avg nothing to pricey from food to drinks. Service was great .. i recommend to try this place out

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I was in Ash yesterday with couple friends for late dinner, I like the service, prices are average, food excellent,the place has a very friendly and inviting air!!....background music very relaxing...well for sure I'll come back again.....!!!the only thing would have nice if the chef would introduced to us, because I was looking to compliment him on the food but seems like he was way to busy..???but again cuddos to the place!!

1  Thank claud p