“Very good lunch spot”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

A friend just introduced me to this place. Had never noticed it before as it is tucked into a strip mall. After placing our order for chicken shawarma we were treated to small sample bowls of corn chowder or lentil soup. I tried the lentil soup and it was delicious. The shawarma was delicious as well with a strong garlic sauce and loaded with veggies. Many other menu items to try so I will just have to return!

2  Thank Acadia80

Reviewed 26 February 2016

This is a middle eastern restaurant hidden in a little strip mall on Robie St near Young St. The food is fresh, authentic and very tasty and at a very reasonable price. The service is friendly and informal.It is a favourite for many local businesses

1  Thank NKJ2
Reviewed 30 January 2016

As usual, Tarek greeted us with a small cup of soup, gratis. A good start.
The chicken combo was fantastic, and more than enough for one. All delicious, but the tabouleh especially was first rate.
Tarek gave us a taster of his hot pomegranate, lemon & bayleaf juice. Wow!
Save me a seat, I'll be back next week!

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

We absolutely loved this spot! It was really tough to choose just two meals - the half and half plate (beef and chicken) and the chicken combo platter were both amazing. We probably could have split the combo platter - it was huge! All of the different salads and dishes were crammed onto one plate so you got a taste of a bunch of things. The service was mostly good. I would absolutely go back!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The pita's here are the best I have ever had.
My favourite is the chicken souvlaki pita.
The service is second to none!

1  Thank Lesley C