“Perhaps the best Chicken Shish Kebab I have ever had”
Review of Turkish Delight

Turkish Delight
Ranked #73 of 750 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This restaurant was near my hotel and I like middle eastern food. I had the Chicken Shish Kebab and can honestly say it was the most tender, succulent and flavorful version of this dish I have ever had. Service was good, the kitchen on the other hand was really slow. They said they had a rush of orders, and while the restaurant was busy, it was not packed. I would leave extra time and get an appetizer, you may have a bit of a wait for dinner.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

My friend wanted to try this restaurant & it was a pleasant surprise. We had the special of the day which was a Chicken Doner Kebap. it consisted of very flavorful marinated chicken served over rice pilaf & a nice fresh salad. for dessert , I couldn't resist the profiteroles. They were covered in a rich chocolate sauce, similar to a pudding & were tasty. The restaurant was quite busy, but service was pleasant & efficient.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were a bit skeptical about trying this restaurant, since we spent some time in Turkey and had some outstanding meals there. However we were pleasantly surprised. Both the hummus appetizer and lamb kebabs were very good, and the waitresses attentive. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We ate there a couple of times, it is an average Turkish cuisine. I think the decoration need renovation. we have ordered 2 plates of mixed grill and salad it was OK.

1  Thank M J
Reviewed 11 September 2016

We have eaten in this restaurant a number of times. The food is fresh and seems very authentic. They cook some of the dishes on charcoal and the smell of the cooking food is wonderful. The service is very good and prices are quite reasonable.