All reviews monday to thursday full size fridge light supper fully equipped kitchen bedroom suite complimentary breakfast home away from home citadel hill parking garage harbour view i highly recommend this hotel fantastic hotel within walking distance modern hotel great place to stay front desk staff rooms are large
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I was super impressed with this hotel, friendly service upon check-in from Michael, nice suite with full kitchen including two ring stove, full fridge freezer and dishwasher. The rooms were modern, spacious and comfortable. They offer free breakfast in the morning which is decent and group style dinners Monday thru Thursday, There is a patio area on the second floor with barbecues to use at no charge, they even offer utensils.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jackmc157
Marta P, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown, Nova Scotia, Canada, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Jackmc157,

I'm so happy you were impressed with our property! I will pass along your kind words to Michael, he is a hospitality superstar. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I was upgraded to a suite at no extra charge. The room was amazzing and the breakfast was awesome. It was huge and clean and it’s conveniently located in the downtown area. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear NicAl72,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites! I'm delighted to read such a great review, your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We really enjoyed our stay in this fine hotel. The suite was spacious, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was ok, not really anything special, but satisfied our needs. The harbor view was not a good value from our particular room. The parking fee seems excessive, but I guess that's how it is in this city. It's a bit of a walk to the downtown attractions. Staff were very accommodating, especially the front desk guy, Michael I think. Due to a medical emergency we had to cut our trip short after only two nights, and he was very helpful in making the change without penalty.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Birdguy,

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that the front desk team was able to accommodate your needs! Should business or pleasure bring you to Halifax again, I hope we get to see you at our hotel! Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Enjoyed our stay in downtown Halifax. It was centrally located and had breakfast and evening social buffet. We recommend the suite which was slightly more than a single room. Excellent service and staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Ellen S

Dear Ellen S,

Thank you for leaving a review for us. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites, and most importantly - service and staff! Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Good location across from the Citadel Hill with very spacious room and fully equipped rooms. I booked a King size suite with harbour view. It included a fully equipped kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bath. Parking was $22 per night. The only disappointment was the breakfast. It's not very good. The oily cheese omelet was disgusting. A big platter of freshly cut fruit would be more befitting of a classy place like this. The coffee was good though.

Room Tip: Harbour view was nice
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Ray L,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit to Halifax! I'm, thrilled you enjoyed your stay, our hotel is a short and long stay property, so all the suites are spacious and offer a full kitchen. I am so sorry about the breakfast, I will pass your concerns along to the Food and Beverage manager for immediate review, it's important for us to offer high quality consistent breakfast to all our guests, that is why we take your feedback very seriously.Thank you again and I hope we get to see you again!