“Took the 4 hour bike Tour”
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided city tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals (road bikes, hybrids, city bikes, electric bikes, tandems and more), and a shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very enlightening trip. Great way to see the City and all it has to offer. Saw places we never would have seen. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

All reviews
"public gardens"
in 10 reviews
"historical information"

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My family had a great 4hr tour of Halifax, it was an easy pace but we covered the entire city. My kids are 12 and 10 and they managed no problem. Lunch was also at a small local place where I would have never thought to go.
Very relaxed service run by a group of young local enthusiastic people. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Took the 4 hour tour with Laura. We lucked out as there were only 4 of us. We really enjoyed seeing different parts of the City. Laura was really friendly and easy going and knowledgeable about the different places we stopped at. Nice touch providing water especially since it was super hot during our tour. Would recommend for any ability as there were not too many hills and the bikes gears worked very well.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We received a warm welcome from Jan at check in and Laura gave us a great tour. She proved very personable, friendly and patient despite running 30 minutes over as she answered many questions, allowed us to take our time,’ catch our breath at the top of the Citadel, and just enjoy exploring. Great way to get introduced to Halifax.

Sarah C, Owner at I Heart Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for your review! Laura is here for her second year at I Heart Bikes and is a great asset to us. She is a great Haligonian with lots of passion for her city :)