Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Excellent Tour by Chelsea

My husband and I were the only people on our 2 hour tour (we wanted 4 hour but they weren't... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
KellyGrantSmith
Portland, Maine
Fun and informative tour!

Chelsea was our guide today for a fabulous couple of hours riding around beautiful Halifax. She... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
son_morrison
San Jose
via mobile

All reviews bike tour hour tour point pleasant park road bike dee dees great tour longer tour actual tour great hour cruise ship south end dalhousie university fun ride fun afternoon beautiful halifax knowledgeable guide public gardens
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My family had a great 4hr tour of Halifax, it was an easy pace but we covered the entire city. My kids are 12 and 10 and they managed no problem. Lunch was also at a small local place where I would have never thought to go.
Very relaxed service run by a group of young local enthusiastic people. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Took the 4 hour tour with Laura. We lucked out as there were only 4 of us. We really enjoyed seeing different parts of the City. Laura was really friendly and easy going and knowledgeable about the different places we stopped at. Nice touch providing water especially since it was super hot during our tour. Would recommend for any ability as there were not too many hills and the bikes gears worked very well.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We received a warm welcome from Jan at check in and Laura gave us a great tour. She proved very personable, friendly and patient despite running 30 minutes over as she answered many questions, allowed us to take our time,’ catch our breath at the top of the Citadel, and just enjoy exploring. Great way to get introduced to Halifax.

Sarah C, Owner at I Heart Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for your review! Laura is here for her second year at I Heart Bikes and is a great asset to us. She is a great Haligonian with lots of passion for her city :)

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Sid was a wonderful guide! We learned a lot about the city and saw interesting things. It was a little bit of a workout but not too bad!

Sarah C, Owner at I Heart Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thanks for joining us Alexa!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

You'd think an outfit offering tours to out-of-towners would be able to tell people who've never been to Halifax where to park and how to find the shop, but the person with whom I spoke offered little help. It might be a good idea to put a map or directions on the website. The tour guide wasn't particularly knowledgeable and wasn't great at keeping the group together and safe at intersections. The tour itself was interesting and worthwhile but not in my view a grabber.

Sarah C, Owner at I Heart Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with your experience and generally unimpressed. This review has been shared with our staff and we take it very seriously. It is certainly disappointing to me too that they were not able to help you with directions. We are hoping to update our website next year and will see what changes we can make to make the map we currently have more clear. At times due to events parking at the waterfront parking lot located in front of our shop can be difficult as the parking lot can be taken for special event use.

All our tour guides are trained to make safety their number one priority while operating a tour. If you don't mind sending me an email with the date of your tour at info@iheartbikeshfx.com it would be appreciated.