“Great 4 hour guided tour”
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided city tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals (road bikes, hybrids, city bikes, electric bikes, tandems and more), and a shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We took the 4 hour guided tour recently and found it the perfect way to start our trip in Halifax. It was really informative and a great way to get around and see the highlights of the city. The cycle itself wasn't too challenging, with only a couple of minor hills.
Highly recommended.

"knowledgeable guide"
"public gardens"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We did the 4 hour tour with Laura - it was outstanding! Laura took us around the whole city, including places that I'm sure we never would have found ourselves. We had a great time, and while it was some nice exercise, nothing was too challenging either - even on a fairly warm and sunny day! I'd definitely recommend for people who haven't been to Halifax and want to see the main sites. Laura was extremely friendly and also gave us some solid recommendation for things to do afterwords!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We had a wonderful bike tour on our first day in Halifax with Syd about a week ago. We wanted to get an overview of the city along with a brief history of the city, and this perfectly suited our needs. Syd was good natured and eminently patient in answering our questions. I must add that our group of four were all aged well into our sixties so some walking the bikes up hills occurred, and Syd handled this delay kindly and professionally!

1  Thank prwolfe
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I needed a bike for a week as I wanted to bike for exercise everyday while I was on vacation. I had a great experience with I Heart Bikes. I got a good weekly rate on a OPUS hybrid and did daily rides all around Halifax and area. Also rented an E-Bike for my partner one-day. Friendly staff and excellent service.

1  Thank Dean H