1,323 results
All reviews canadiana restaurant free movies nimfa bautista attached restaurant front desk blu ray player breakfast room jacuzzi suite business park general manager halifax area dvd player the hotel manager peggy's cove hot breakfast free parking yogurt
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The staff at this hotel are very friendly and helpful, and clearly want guests to have a great stay. Made a positive impression on us and we enjoyed our stay here.

The room was a good size with comfortable beds. Very quiet, no noise from other guests, we had a good night's sleep every night. Wifi worked well in the room.

The included breakfast was great. Pleasant breakfast room with plenty of seating.

Restaurants close by and short drive into downtown Halifax.

Loved the free video rental.

A great place to stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We stayed at Comfort Inn Bayer's Lake on several occasions during the past few months. (Feb./May) Located in Bayer's Lake Business Park, close to downtown Halifax, it's location provides for convenient shopping, dining and entertainment.
The rooms are always extremely clean and comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast items are complimented with many choices of breads, fruit, yogurt and of course great coffee. Gluten free items are also available.
During our two day stay in February we witnessed the excitement as word was received that a fifth consecutive Award of Excellence was forthcoming from Choice Hotels Canada. The pride of receiving this well deserved award was quite evident throughout the staff during our subsequent stay in May. "They take pride in what they do."
This is exciting times for the staff as they prepare for expansion of this already great facility. It is refreshing to know that the staff will continue to provide the same dedicated service during these busy times.
We are looking forward to our next visit.

Larry M
Mahone Bay

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We are 4 rural ladies who come to this hotel twice a year for a ladies night out and shopping! We have a lot of fun and this hotel keeps using us the best so we keep coming back! Love the included breakfast and free glass of spirits with a meal. We will return in the fall! Pat Veinot, Beth Mullen, Maleta Wagner and Peggy Rhodenizer.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank patriciaveinot
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel while attending a conference in the city. I decided to stay here in order to be close to my conference and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was centrally located in Bayer's lake. Close to shopping, restaurants and a short drive to downtown. The hotel was very clean and modern and the front counter staff were very helpful. I will be back to visit this hotel next time I am in the city.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This place is excellent at all levels of quality, hardware, and service. It should be copied and pasted everywhere! You simply won't find places like this anywhere. And then, I ate the breakfast..... Was passable at best, but got even worse as the day went on. I ate there with others who ate the same as I, who didn't share the same pain. I can't really offer anything else to describe the events all day. Could very well be a knockoff event, but this was my experience.

Stay here anyway! It was a very good experience overall!

Date of stay: June 2018