See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2013

A charming and interesting Victorian house, full of character. The two lady owners are friendly and helpful. This lovely B&B is about as far away from a boring chain hotel as you can get! It has off road parking and it is close enough to walk into town.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Great stay at a nice B&B. Clean spacious rooms, great service and a wonderful breakfast. I can recommend this place. It is walking distance from the city centre, as well as being conveniently located in the city. Cheap and feeling of home.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank peredvinb2017
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Stayed here a couple of times while in Halifax. The ladies who own and care for the place and guests are awesome. Rooms are great and good value as well. The house is huge and has great character. The resident cat is always a charmer

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Michel M
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I stayed for 2 nights when travelling in Halifax. I was able to get the room at half price due to a Deal Find coupon. I wouldn't pay full price to stay there-the place overall needs general upkeep and a good cleaning. The breakfast was not the usual nice items you would find in a bed and breafast, such as fresh homemade items, but there was lots of options (dry cereals, yoguart, fruit, muffins, etc.). The owner was friendly and the resident cat was great company.

Date of stay: February 2012
3  Thank CozyTravel
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I spent a week travelling all over Nova Scotia, and this was by far the worst accommodation I had. It is an old victorian home that is run down and sadly in need of renovation. It is over-priced for the amenities. It's dirty. The proprietor (whose name I don't remember) was nice, and even offered to let me leave when I questioned the seediness of the surrounding area. I stayed because I didn't want to have to seek out another place. I slept well, and the breakfast was good.

Room tip: I don't believe there is a "good" room.
Date of stay: June 2012