3,077 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop patiocontinental breakfastcitadel hillboiled eggsspring garden roadwithin walking distanceunderground parkinggreat place to stayhot tubfridge and microwaveking suitecentral locationrooms are spaciousfront desk staffexcellent staywater front
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This stay was longer than just over night. We stayed 4 days and 3 nights. Staff is very friendly even the cleaners speak and say good morning. I truly feel at home there. The food in the restaurant is very good. I do wish they had a lunch time menu, but I guess most people are out and about at that time. Rooms are comfy and I like that they have a small kitchen area. Location is great. If anything goes wrong they fix it right away. They have a Rooftop gym, sauna and hot tub. So far I haven't had a bad stay and will continue to stay here when I visit Halifax. :)

Room Tip: 3rd floor & up have the better views Garage side where parking is located is a view of city/harbour the front has Trees and Citadel Hill
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Megan D, General Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear Lisa P,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our restaurant isn't open for lunch but there are many close options some that even deliver at that time.

See you soon,

Reviewed 15 September 2015

The suites are nice but not cleaned well by some housekeeping staff. Room service is good but no lunch available at the hotel. Travelling for medical reasons and under stress and made this known at reservations and still the hotel had no issues with kids throwing a party in the room next to us and out in the hall, very loud, very late. Expensive suites, many nights, not acceptable.Probably won't return.

Dear 541joannea,

I am really sorry about the recent stay you had with us. This is not our regular standard. We take great pride in having a clean, comfortable hotel. I am sorry we let you down.

If you do choose to return please email me at mdelaney@cambridgesuiteshotel.com and I assist the best I can.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Great room, friendly staff, excellent location. The location was perfect. Central to all bars, restaurants, shopping, water front. Parking was in doors to. This is nice since there is limited parking up town

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear pkjarvis,

Thanks for the great review of the Cambridge. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, including the parking.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Excellent location, very comfortable, clean and super friendly staff, what else could you ask for? Suite room is very convenient and even their gym was beyond expectations. Late check out was hugely appreciated!

Dear 714ayala,

I am glad you found the Cambridge clean and comfortable. People certainly do enjoy our fitness centre and checkout time of 1pm too.

Thanks for the review,

Reviewed 14 September 2015

We have stayed in the Cambridge Suites many times over the past 25 years and have always been very satisfied with the accommodations, amenities and customer service. In addition, the Cambridge Suites is in an ideal location in the City.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Dear D8729DRsallym,

Thank you very much for the great review of the Cambridge. I am pleased to hear you're satisfied staying with us each time you come.

I hope to see you again soon,