“A favorite in the neighbourhood”

Efes Turkish Cuisine
Ranked #130 of 750 Restaurants in Halifax
Neighbourhood: South End
Neighbourhood: South End
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I recently met a friend here for supper. As always the service and the food was excellent. I had a halloumi wrap with lentil soup and she had moussaka. Finishing off any meal with a Turkish tea is a must do!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

If you like eastern Mediterranean food this is the place for you. Lamb specials are a specialty and you won,t go home hungry.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I loved the appetizers. Full of tastes and plenty of choices and amounts. Chicken Kebabs were incredible and my husband had mix grill and it was Huge and he said absolutely delicious. Hope they continue and look forward to seeing them soon,

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

No need to say more. It's my favorite restaurant ever! I have to go there at least once a month. The portion is just right-won't stuff you up. The environment is comfy. The food is absolutely EXTRAODINARY.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I recently had lunch here with two friends. We never tire of this restaurant. The service is friendly and helpful and the food is always delicious. We shared an order of halloumi as an appetizer. It is now served in a hot cast iron pan which keeps it warm while enjoying it with pita. My favorite! For our mains we each had different wraps which come with salads. I always switch my salad for the lentil soup....no extra charge. Always a delightful dining experience.