“Cozy with a nice view!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JuliaCW78...
Ottawa, Canada
“Cozy with a nice view!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I needed a place to stay for the night and the host, Mike, was really accommodating. The place was clean and the beds were super comfy. I loved the giant window from the bedroom! The view of the ocean in the morning is amazing and I would have taken more advantage of the deck outside if I had been staying longer.

Overall the place is very nice for its price. Would recommend to anyone :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Mar 2018
Thank you Julia! Hope to see you soon in the future.

Mike
unhappycu...
Windsor, Canada
“BEWARE”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked thru Trip advisor, got confirmation , paid two thirds of the one night rental, and when we showed up to stay there, we were told that the reservation had been canceled because I did not pay the rest of the bill. If you book online and pay with your credit card it should not be a 2 step process. Then Michael T. wanted to rent us an old house on the busy highway miles away from the beach for the same price. When I asked him for my deposit back he said he never got it, but Trip advisor and my credit card say otherwise.

Needles to say we stayed elsewhere and were treated Royaly.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
30 May 2016
First, I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been during your whole experience with us. Our records indicate that Tripadvisor had sent you a payment request, unfortunately, they did not receive any response or the full payment for the rental within the time period of 28 days prior to arrival according to their policy. We then received an email from Tripadvisor stating that they had cancelled your booking. According to the cancellation policy, you were charged 50%. I believe that they sent you a similar email. As such, we did not get any response from you, so we proceeded to rent out the house to other guests during this time since we were under the impression that you had decided not to stay with us. On the day you showed up, we tried to arrange for another accommodation for you at our newly renovated property at the same price, but understandably, you did not accept the offer.
We apologize again for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Travellers are raving about these Digby hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing