“Garlic”

Villa Madina
Ranked #180 of 281 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Best mall food on earth. #3 chicken shwarma platter with garlic sauce. Eat here 1x per week. Its the only reason that i ever travel to dartmouth.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

My love affair with this restauraent started with the owner offering me a sample of their chicken shawarma, I was hooked. It is now one of my top favourites although I wish they would open a separate restaurant other than the MicMac Mall. The food is amazing, fresh and made on the premises,chicken, beef or combo shawarma plates, served with rice, roasted potatoes, garlic sauce, hummus and your choice of two salads. Go with an appetite because the servings are huge.

1  Thank happyhounds
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My love affair with this restaurant started with the owner offering me a sample of their chicken shawarma, I was hooked. It is now one of my top favourites although I wish they would open a separate restaurant other than the MicMac Mall. The food is amazing, fresh and made on the premises,chicken, beef or combo shawarma plates, served with rice, roasted potatoes, garlic sauce, hummus and your choice of two salads. Go with an appetite because the servings are huge.