“Expected better”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We were on our monthly cosco trip and decided to eat here.
Service was some of the best I have had but the food was lacking in a lot of areas.
We had a couple apps, onion rings which were ok and wings which were dry.
My wife had the lamb burger and I had the jalapeño burger, both were very dry and the fries did not have any seasoning on them at all.
It was almost like the burgers were pre cooked and warmed up in the microwave.
We will be back for drinks but not for the food.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice and both times extremely exceptional service. Staff is always friendly and attentive. Once we made a mistake with our order (our fault- NOT THE STAFF) and they were so helpful. Very sweet to children.

I had the chicken and spinniach wrap --yummy
And the fish and chips--very yummy

My partner had smoked meat sandwich-didn't like it but because he forgot to request a change
And the turkey club.

We took kids once and they shared chicken strips and fries. No complaints from them.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Good selection of food, good beers
Small place may want to reserve a table
Crowded in the evening. Close to shopping and hotel. Good service nice people

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Nice little pub, lovely service friendly and attentive.
I had chicken wrap with garden salad.. Wrap was 90% lettuce , I unwrapped it and mixed it with my garden salad.. Hubby had fish and chips 80% batter , fries were good but he left hungry .
Would try other menu items because of the lovely server.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Food always ok to good ,a little pricier than most pubs by a buck or two.Stopped in Sunday lunch time with the Mrs and my homey,noticed an expansion of sorts so they must be doing pretty good.I had the fish cakes, Mrs had the benny and my bud had a breaksfast with snausages.All three meals came hot and fresh,good servings and pretty good tasty.Service is always the best here compared to the rest of the Crossing now the food can match.
Good selection of beers and cider but again about a buck more than most places so not a spot to drink.Good place to have brunch for sure, because of the prices, not quite a " You gotta eat here" but definately "You gotta try here"