US$135
US$129
US$163
US$153
Hearthstone Inn Halifax/Dartmouth(Dartmouth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$120
Comfort Inn - Dartmouth(Dartmouth)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$166
US$162
US$146
US$110
US$104
Still Waters B&B(Dartmouth)(Great Value!)
All reviewsthe holiday innmacdonald bridgewelcome cookiewarm cookiesdouble treeseventh floorbeautiful hotelcheck in was a breezelarge showerrenovated hotelmain lobbylovely roomper daytwo queen bedsgreat amenitiesminute walknight stay
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We ended up here when my original choice was overtaken by a hockey tournament and we could not get a room. I called up while driving around Halifax and pick this thinking it was a holiday inn express.
The location was good as it was right off the MacDonald bridge and toll was only $1. We had intended to stay in Halifax. The rooms was decent and clean. No breakfast was included but they did offer a buffet or a la carte at their cafe. A bit pricey so we set out on the second day to find breakfast elsewhere and there was a Montreal bagel place within a 10 Mins walk.
Overall a decent hotel but I thought a bit pricey for the period we were there (non-tourist season) would stay here again if I got a better deal.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Jamie B, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Good morning crabbytiger718 and Happy Friday!

I would like to thank you for your choice in staying with us and for providing your review. We appreciate both very much. Please reach out to us in the future and ask for any special rates that include parking and/or breakfast. We do indeed offer such packages from time to time which travellers find of great value.

We look forward to seeing you have and have a wonderful weekend.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Not what you expect from Hilton.
Room rate was $100. More than on the hotel site and parking was extra and charged per day.
Overall entrance was broken and dingy.
Good location for travellers coming and going to Halifax or who have rented a car to sight see.
Booked a room over a month prior to arrival and was given a terrible room. Not what was on the booking site.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good morning mbowma547719 and thank you for your visit and review.

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit and I want to offer my sincere apologies. Your experience is not what we strive for and for that I am sorry. As you have also completed an on-line survey, our Director of Operation Amir Ataya, has attempted to reach you to you for a personal follow up. He will attempt to call again. If more convenient to you, he can be reached at 902.464.5431 directly.

We look forward to speaking with you and thank you again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree. The new look is beautiful and inviting, the rooms are very clean and the staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable.
Check in and out was fast and efficient. We will be back

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jamie B, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Good morning carlamackinnon and thank you for your visit and review. We appreciate both very much and I am elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed for two weeks and for the most enjoyed my stay, the staff were friendly, the hotel was lovely, great fitness facilities, wonderful restaurant and Starbucks—did I mention the warm cookies? It was idealy situated near the ferry for trips to Halifax and a nearby public garden. I would stay again just not beside an adjoining room, very noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jamie B, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Halifax Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Good morning Zara Z and thank you for your extended visit and the time you took to complete your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and those cookies!!!! They are very addictive and I am glad you enjoyed them. I sorry to hear of the noise you encountered with your adjoining. Please in the future just let us know upon, or prior to arrival and we will be happy to move you to a different room. Regardless, my apologies.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Like Peter P., I was at the Toastmasters conference on the Memorial Day weekend. The room was impeccable and the staff pleasant and helpful. The facilities made it a great place for a conference, with a great area for hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Good morning Stéphane P,

I would like to thank you for allowing us to be a part of this year's conference. Thank you also for the review about your experience. We are elated to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to perhaps seeing you and your group again.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you again,