“Wednesday $5 donair.”
Review of Alexandras Pizza

Alexandras Pizza
Ranked #83 of 162 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Description: Quality food at affordable prices.We offer Free Delivery From our kitchen to your home. We are here to serve You!
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Well I was in Sydney and thought I would try a different donair place for lunch. After following Alexandra's on Facebook, I thought..... why not?

I was with my son and thought we should try it.
Turns out they have a $5 donair deal on Wednesdays.
I was not impressed , the donair was cold as heck.
The staff were very friendly and helpful but the donair was not impressive.
I wonder is it hot if you pay full price ,lol

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Lunch deals are daily and reasonably priced. My usual go to meal is the donair poutine! They make great pizzas and all delivery is free in the Sydney area!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stopped here on a whim because the place we were recommended to was closed.

There were only three other patrons in the restaurant but we placed our order and waited for it to be ready.

Got a large BBQ Chicken pizza and garlic fingers, and were very happy with it.
Likely helped that it was made to order so the food was hot, they didn't skimp on toppings, and had a nice fluffy "traditional" crust.

I'd go back if we are ever in the area again.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Avoid at all costs, rated as the worst restaurant in Sydney and rightfully so. Rude, arrogant staff (know it alls) ... make this awful dining experience even worse. You have been warned !!

1  Thank b03305
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We were recently in town for business and decided to get donair delivery. After checking with the front desk form our hotel we were told that they had the best pizza/donairs. We made an online order and it arrived within 50min from about 10min away. We were told that they did not get our order through the online ordering system.

My first complaint-I made the order for two large donairs and a small garlic fingers. It was $32.45. When the delivery driver arrived (I was not in the room but my mother was). He told her it was $34.95. She didn't know as I had been the one to order it. She paid it. Only later did she realize that she was overcharged.

Next-the donairs. They are AWFUL! I don't know why people say they are the best. The meat was grey. It was mushy. No seasoning. The pita bread was hard. Not enough sauce. I ate maybe half of it. My mother ate less than that. The garlic fingers. Barley any cheese. Hard and cold when they arrived.

I will never order from here again. I would tell anyone to avoid it at all costs!