“Low key - good pizza”

Add it.
Kenny's Pizza
Ranked #33 of 162 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We found this place open when most of the other places in the area were closed and we gave it a try. We were pleased that the restaurant was able to provide gluten free crust as we had a gluten sensitive person in our party. The toppings were generous and tasty and we would go back.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Very,very good pizza and the service was excellent. All of staff seemed to be hard workers and seemed to care about what they do. I will be back!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered a thin crust Hawaiian with bacon and was not disappointed. Their thin crust was just the perfect thickness.... for a regular crust. Haha. I'm not a fan of thick crust pizzas so I'm glad I got a thin crust. Very generous with toppings and cheese and cut big. Bacon was the real stuff amd cooked to crispy crumbled perfection. My kids (7 & 5) enjoyed it. Just the right amount of saltiness too. Hubby said he enjoyed this pizza better then his Napoli's slice! Will go here again next time I'm in Sydney.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We get to Sydney area 5 or 6 times a year. No trip "home" would be complete without a pizza from Kenny's. People have lots of preferred pizza styles but this one fits us to a T. Great, fresh topppings, just enough sauce and a crust that's thick enough to know you have one. It's ready in 15 minutes or less, hot and tasty. Friendly staff. A great place to eat or to pick up pizza. Lots of other things to eat but we always order the Combination (Cape Breton for pepperoni, green pepper and mushroom). Try it, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I have eaten pizza from Kenny's many times before, but I find that it tastes dry, the cheese is always hard, and is similar to frozen pizza from a grocery store! Garlic bread is better, as well as the poutine, but as for pizza, go to Nappoli's or Mullins!!