“Day ruiner”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #102 of 148 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Came here while on lunch from my work. Thought I'd grab 2 quick burgers and a mcfluury. How that went from a junior chicken, mcdouble, and a small smarties mcfluury to a mc chicken evm. Mcdouble 1 large coke l, 1 large fries is beyond me. Possibly the clerk could have listened to me instead of trying to make change for her coworker, not to mention nodding her head at me the whole time. Pissed

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I thought McDonald's was trying to create a more intimate dining experience but when I saw the self order kiosks I knew that idea was out the window. Really,self serve kiosks to order? Maybe next year we will have to jump across the counter and throw our food together? I asked for some McChicken sauce for my fries,which i have done since I was a kid and the lady said we charge 60 cents for that now. I said you don't charge for ketchup for fries and I prefer McChicken sauce instead. I don't believe that McDonald's should be charging for condiments to go with their food. You are in the restaurant business,right?

Reviewed 4 October 2014

The staff are well coordinated after you place your order. They make very sure that you get exactly what you ordered! They are also pretty quick, too. You are properly greeted, when you go up to place your order. All food is at its proper temperature, as well.