“Never lets us down!”

Add it.
Kenny's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 160 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 21 January 2016

The BEST pizza. We live in Alberta and the first place we hit on our travels to Sydney is Kenny's. They never let us down. That is all.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Wanted a no cook, quick supper so ordered pizza!
The pizza was ready in the time span given.
The cheese half off the pizza was tasty.
The vegetarian side was good with lots of hot peppers.
So we enjoyed a warm, well cooked pizza.
The counter clerk was fast and efficient dealing with the customers and myself.
Great to finally have a debit/credit card machine that you can insert the card rather than signing your signature!!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

this was our first meal on our trip and it certainly didn't disappoint! The pizza was loaded with toppings and it was so fresh and tasty. One of the best slices we had! Wish it was in Ontario!

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I gave Kenny's an average rating, which the mean between my son's pizza, and mine. My son enjoyed his, and he pronounced it good. His was different than mine. I had a pepperoni which was poor. For me, the cheese slid right off, and the pepperoni was some sort of mystery meat. Service was good.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Good Pizza and large slices. They are expanding their menu but have yet to try some of their newer items.