1,218 results
All reviewsconvention centerbeautiful hotelcomplimentary breakfastcape bretonnice restaurantrooms are spaciousrecommend this hotelcabot trailthe breakfast areagreat place to staywould definitely stay here againfront desk staffnova scotiaexcellent stayhamyogurtpedway
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Great room with an awesome view towards downtown Sydney and Sydney Harbour.

Room seemed bigger than average. Kiju's Restaurant located through the pedway.

The only small issue i noticed was the bathroom exhaust fan does not move much air so the bathroom is full of steam after a shower.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Krista C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

The Hampton Inn Sydney appreciates your response. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I recently had an opportunity to stay at this location. I'd never stayed at any Hampton Inn prior to this, so I'm unsure if this is typical of most Hampton Inns. The property is new, so you expect it to be in good condition, and it was. I thought the lobby was beautiful. Check-in went very quickly, and the lady that served us was sincerely friendly and helpful. Our room seeemed a nice size, and was tastefully decorated. Mattress was very comfortable, and I liked that the foot of the mattress faced the window. I prefer this orientation.

There is a nice free breakfast in the morning. We'd come to breakfast late, and at one point, while we were eating, a staff member came over to politely ask us if we'd care for anything else to eat or drink before they closed down breakfast. I thought that was a nice touch, because many places just start putting things away without a word when 10am hits.

I can't think of any negative impression I had during the whole stay, and thus, I've given it a perfect score. I'd have to say that its probably the nicest place to stay in Sydney. Like I say, I don't know if other Hampton Inns are like this one, but I intend to try another at some point.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Krista C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2012

The Hampton Inn Sydney is very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you visiting again!

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

The new building greeted us with warmth and refinement as we drove into the driveway.
As we checked in, the staff's willingness to make us feel welcome was greatly appreciated. The bottles of cold water are a great touch!
The rooms was immaculate, with it's fresh smelling sheets and new furnishings.
A welcome stay in an area with some hotels that are showing their age.

• Stayed: August 2012

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn, Sydney. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

First thing--this is a brand-new property & no detail has been missed in the decor. It's truly stunning! The staff were so very pleasant--every one we encountered said hello, good morning, etc. We thought we were splurging a bit with the cost of the room; however, our room was easily the size of a junior suite in many other hotels, & was *very* comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was always well-stocked & tasty. The only thing that made me shake my head was the lack of a vent fan in the bathroom--didn't expect that in such new construction. Go experience the level of customer service at the Hampton Inn Sydney--you won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We strive to ensure every guest receives the very best hospitality and I am so glad that you experienced just that.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great pool/water slide for the kids. The beds & rooms were great, the complimentary breakfast was good. I'll be staying here the next time I am in Sydney. Try Kiju's restaurant next door also really good.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Krista C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! We strive for perfection and certainly look forward to hosting your next stay in Sydney.