“Decent food, good price”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The place wasn't much to look at and when we went in on a Friday night, there was hardly anyone in... However, the food was good and the pricing was very decent.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I was on our way to Cape Breton, try to find a restaurant in the middle way. We went to this small town and walked into this restaurant. And you know what the special combo B is way better than I thought. Trust me, for a asian who spend more than 5 years in Canada, this Chinese restaurant is better than most of them. And the service is quit good too! I definitely will visit it again on my way back!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We called in our order and took it home with us. The food was a lot better than we had expected and would definitely order from there again. Would have a hard time eating in the restaurant as it is very run down and in need of a face lift.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Our food was okay, but not great. The portions were generous, but not hot. My rice wasn't very tasty, but the s/s chicken and egg rolls were good.
Our server was excellent - friendly and efficient. Despite our experience, it seems to be very popular with the locals -- always a good sign. I'd give it another try.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Passed through Antigonish on a road trip round Nova Scotia, we were staying close by the town and saw the Chinese restaurant was busy, always a good sign! We weren't disappointed, chose the special meal option, sweet and sour chicken balls, rice, veggies - delicious and plenty. Staff friendly and the meal was great value.