Little Christo's Pizzeria and Mediterranean Eatery
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stop for lunch while travelling. Place was busy (lunch hour) and so the owner step up and took our order, since staff were overwhelmed.
Excellent pizza, and bread which is baked in-house.
In and out, no issues.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was Sunday, very little open in the heart of Antigonish and this place looked busy so seemed like a safe bet. Now that I look at the reviews, seems like at the very least, people can expect their experience to be unpredictable.

Service was painfully slow, took more than 45 minutes to get our appetizers....pizza had about 2" around the whole edge with no toppings, tabbouleh seemed old, like leftovers you would discard, hummus was flavourless....it was not good food at all. It was kind of gross actually.

To top it off, headed to the bathroom on our way out...and on the way back noticed the kitchen. There was a cart outside the kitchen fULL of dirty dishes, and everywhere I looked seemed dirty and stacked with dishes and pots. Kind of sealed the deal on my end that this is not somewhere I would ever eat again.

Drive a few blocks up, get a nice soup and sandwich from Tim horton's and you will at least know to expect a certain standard of quality and efficiency.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My friends and I were looking for a place to have coffee and as we walked past Little Christo's, the sandwich board out front advertised that they do coffee and bakery stuff as well, so we went in there. The restaurant didn't seem to be prepared to host people for coffee. The restaurant was busy, and we had to wait a bit for a table, but when we were finally seated they ended up moving us tables after a short while. We ordered teas, coffee, and two desserts (the baklava and the chocolate brownie). The two desserts took AGES, but they were freshly made, and they were very delicious. The restaurant told us when we were leaving that since it was busy and the service was really slow, our order was on the house!! We were very impressed by their kindness, as we hadn't ordered much to begin with and we were taking up a table at which customers who were ordering a full meal may have been seated. Based on our experience, I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Pizza was nothing special with each regular choice $2.49 on a build your own basic. & Hubby enjoyed his middle east plate with small portions. Chowder hot and tasty. But table service just not up to par for a restaurant ranked #4 in Antigonish. We got a very new server and one waitress didn't show up but should be no excuse for no napkins, having to ask for more water, foods coming at different times with much time in between. Prices were high for food that was just average. Definitely over rated.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Being the only restaurant in town open on Sunday we had no other options but to dine here while passing through. From the moment we walked in it was a disaster.

The servers were arguing over paper towels as we waited for seating for 10 minutes. Drinks took 15 minutes to arrive (sparkling water and a draft beer). Ordered a greek salad and their vegetable soup. Hubby ordered a chicken sandwich. After waiting an additional 30 minutes were were told that the sandwich had fallen on the floor and the chef had burnt themselves on the sandwich (not sure how you could burn yourself on a sandwich). We waited another 10 minutes and his sandwich came out and my greek salad. Greek salad had no feta cheese (really?!). And the server told me, "Sorry no soup for you, the soup went bad." Not understanding what she meant she then clarified that they do not sell much of the soup so it went bad and they could not serve it. (OKAY, TMI) So I was stuck with a side salad with no feta. My husbands sandwich was soaked in oil - the bread looked and felt as if it was dipped in an oil fryer. He decided to just eat the chicken in side and the rice it was served with. The rice was said to be pilaf but was clearly just white boiled rice. As we washed up and were ready to leave on the way to the bathroom we were in direct view of the kitchen. The chef was wiping their nose and then taking their bare hands in vegetable containers and making the salads on the plate. NO GLOVES! The health department should be reported. I would like a full refund!!!