“Homemade & Fresh ”

Leo's Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

First time for me. Invited by a friend who frequently visits. Located in an older home (much like the rest of Annapolis) it's has a really nice character. Service was excellent. Attentive and friendly.

Had carrot ginger soup with half a chicken salad sandwich. Bottomless coffee and the BEST carrot cake I've had in a long time! (getting a craving for it as I write) My friend had the same soup & dessert with half an egg sandwich.

Would definitely recommend. Delicious light lunch made to order. Great atmosphere to meet friends.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Foods ok. The Thai wrap so-so. The chicken cease average. Coffee below average. The deserts looked great but the lunch had already come to 26 dollars. Average..

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Great, healthy options. Made fresh while you wait. Sandwiches were tasty and reasonably priced. Great outdoor patio to enjoy lunch on a sunny day,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My girl friend and I wanted to stop our wanders and have a tasty bite of lunch. Good service, good venue, good food. Who could ask for more?

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were wandering around the town and found this little cafe.Two nice friendly girls served us drinks and cake which was nice and we sat in the little garden .