“Was Charlie's Place Restaurant”
Review of NewCharlie's Place

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Highway # 1 near the lights in Annapolis Royal
Description: Highway # 1 near the lights in Annapolis Royal
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Atmosphere par, service great, food... not so much. We ordered Singapore Noodles which was very bland with med pepper heat. It only had 5 small shrimp, but the noodles were cooked well. Was expecting more for a $15.00 lunch plate.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Just had an awesome meal from Charlie's Place . The noodles in particular were wonderful with beef AND shrimp! I can't understand all the negative reviews and it is definitely worth a go

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I've been eating at Charlie's Place for many years now, and always find the food tasty and plentiful. I've never walked away hungry, that's for sure. The tradition continues with the "new" version of this eatery. Variety is excellent. I usually choose some variation of Chinese cuisine but the North American fare is really good too. Prices are reasonable and serving sizes are generous. A family or group of friends can appreciate both the menu and the total cost.

This isn't a fancy fine-dining experience but it's satisfying food in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Service is attentive, and the setting is clean and bright. I'll keep coming back!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

not many items on the buffet , and was not hot I was not impressed, maybe the menu would be better choice.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

My husband and I stopped in here for lunch on August 10, 2016. We were looking for something not too 'touristy' and this fit the bill.

The menu is a mix of Chinese and Canadian, there is also a kids menu.

We had the number 5 (egg roll, soo gai, gai ding and chicken fried rice) and the number 8 (egg roll, chicken balls and chicken fried rice). We each had a beer. Our bill was around $35.00.

The food was well cooked and had lots of flavour. Staff was friendly and checked on us a few times throughout the meal.

It wasn't really busy and I think maybe people don't venture too far off the touristy stuff, but I do recommend giving New Charlie's a go. The selection for Chinese, Canadian and/or kids menu is very good.

The also have free Wi-Fi.