All reviews nova scotia sunset suite terrace room wonderful hosts garden studio four poster a wonderful stay highly recommend this b b acadia university breakfast was delicious separate sitting area feel at home large deck stayed longer cape split recommend staying here within walking distance
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I traveled from Toronto, Ontario, and stayed four nights in Wolfville with Robyn and Neil. I was traveling solo to attend a conference held at Acadia University, and then booked some extra days to hike and explore Nova Scotia. I must say, I didn't want to leave. Robyn and Neil are amazing hosts, who made me feel right at home. The breakfasts were incredible, and Neil went out of his way to work around all my food restrictions, and gave me something fresh and different each day. They drew me maps and made suggestions for travel, and were genuinely excited to hear about my adventures. The bed was super comfy, and I loved the patio on the sunset room, where I had a glass of wine on my first night there. I highly recommend home away from home, and hope to stay there again. Thanks so much Robyn and Neil!

Room Tip: Sunset room is lovely, with a private balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
RobynNeilH, Owner at The Stella Rose B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thanks Cheryl, come see us again soon! Nova Scotia misses you :)

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Robyn and Neil are great hosts. We stayed in the Garden Studio which was very comfortable, clean and charming. Bathroom was spacious and modern. Breakfast couldn't be beat with each morning serving a different entree. It was nice to enjoy the company of the other guest which was due to the great atmosphere of the dining/sitting area. Hope we have another reason to stay overnight in Wolfville because we would certainly enjoy staying at the Stella Rose again.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed great. Ours was.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thanks Janet! We loved having you guys, it was great fun. Til next time

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Beautiful rooms close to the downtown of Wolfville. The hosts were friendly and made us feel at home. Had a wonderful hot breakfast. The room was well appointed and had all the amenities we needed. Will visit again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ALawrenceNs
RobynNeilH, Owner at The Stella Rose B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thanks so much, we enjoyed having you both!
Have a fantastic summer!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Fantastic hospitality from Neil Robyn. They made us feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Food was super and the accommodation was wonderful, clean and very comfortable. An amazing stay and we will definitely endeavour to return next year.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We revisited the Stella Rose this weekend and found same high quality of the accommodation & breakfast and the friendliness of the owners Robyn and Neil that we had come to expect. The breakfasts were delicious and creative and kept us satisfied until supper time. For us, one of the real pluses are the 2 separate, comfortable reading chairs found in all the rooms...a benefit not always found in other B&Bs. Adding to the ambience are two very friendly, well behaved dogs, Kash and Lockie. We'll be back!!

Room Tip: We've stayed in all 4 and like them all. One has a porch balcony which is great in warmer weather
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple